Our priorities are customer convenience, reliability and quality of services we offer. We would like to make sure that our Clients will not have to worry about any accounting, HRM or payroll issues any more.
We have a lot of experience in providing bookkeeping services for members of foreign capital groups. The scope of bookkeeping services offered by our bookkeeping office includes:
Bookkeeping office services
- keeping account books according to the Accounting Act,
- keeping records of fixed assets and equipment,
- making income tax and VAT settlements,
- keeping revenue and expense ledgers, records for tax on recorded revenue without deductible costs.
- preparing consolidated and separate financial statements based on the Accounting Act, IAS/IFRS, group guidelines etc.,
- compiling statistical reports for the Central Statistical Office (GUS) and the National Bank of Poland (NBP),
- issuing and updating accounting policies, charts of account,
- drawing up up-to-date templates of financial statements based on the IFRS.
Other bookkeeping services
- providing comprehensive HRM and payroll outsourcing services,
- designing and generating specific reports to meet our Clients’ needs (for owners, management boards, supervisory boards),
- bookkeeping and tax consulting.
Our services can also be carried out in Clients’ premises. The advantage of such bookkeeping services is the fact that management has constant access to accounting documents in their company’s premises and can communicate with our employees face-to-face on an everyday basis.
We would like to invite you to take advantage of our services. We offer attractive promotions.
If you want to receive an initial offer, could you please fill in an enquiry.