We do our best to make our Clients remember us as statutory auditors that are easy to cooperate with and respect the time of the Clients’ employees and representatives.
The services provided by our auditing firm include:
Audit of balance sheet (financial statements)
- audit and review of consolidated and separate financial statements based on Polish and international standards of financial reporting,
- verification of consolidation packages according to various accounting standards,
- periodic and thematic reviews.
Other statutory auditor’s services
- verification of the compliance of accounting policies with IAS/IFRS,
- support in IAS/IFRS implementation and reporting according to IAS/IFRS,
- support in IPO, restructuring, privatisation processes and mergers,
- support in drawing up of the financial section of prospectuses and offering memorandums,
- issuing reports on so-called guaranteed investments,
- review of company transformation plans,
- review of promoters’ reports.
If you need any detailed information about these services, please do not hesitate to contract our statutory auditors or submit enquiry.